Main Menu

1970 Challenger driver door mirror location

Started by Challenger in NC, May 28, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger in NC

I had to replace the driver door so no holes are present for a mirror. I am in need of :

1) the mirror screw hole measurements. I understand that the passenger door holes are in the same location but I don't trust all the holes drilled in that door.
2) diameter and location of the remote cable hole.

I checked the archive as well as other sites but either found no hard measurements or conflicting info.

Thanks
Chris

RJChallenger

This is my 70 drivers door, the front hole is a little a messed up . From the front of the door the three holes are 17.25", 18.75" and 20.25". the center line of the three holes is 1.25"down from the top of the door. Cant help about the pass  side as i have a 73 door and that mirror shits closer to the front edge of the door.

Challenger in NC

Quote from: RJChallenger on June 01, 2018, 05:27:35 AM
This is my 70 drivers door, the front hole is a little a messed up . From the front of the door the three holes are 17.25", 18.75" and 20.25". the center line of the three holes is 1.25"down from the top of the door. Cant help about the pass  side as i have a 73 door and that mirror shits closer to the front edge of the door.

Thanks a bunch for checking on that.