Main Menu

70 Challenger fenders

Started by mikep, August 07, 2019, 05:14:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mikep

Does anyone have any experience with AMD fenders that I'm seeing advertised as improved tooling? I've pretty much given up on trying to finding any OEM or NOS fenders in usable condition for my 70 vert that I won't have to mortgage the house for. Any feedback would be appreciated,
thanks.
Mike

Moparkin

Not with the fenders but I recently began installing AMD quarter panels, and the entire rest of the entire rear end too! All of the panes are fitting pretty close. Good luck!

Rich G.

I had bad luck with AMD fender on my challenger. I only needed the left side and they gave me 2 and neither one were even close to fitting. I wound up cutting one up to fix the original one. I really don't understand why when everything else I ever bought from them was very good. Maybe they got better????

mikep

Rich G how long ago was that?

Rich G.

Probably about 3 years ago. I still have the top half of the new fender sitting in my shed.

mikep

1 Wild R/T

So whats an original 70 drivers side fender in excellent condition worth these days?  Since I happen to have one & a buddies car was just wrecked & insurance is paying?