Main Menu

Best deal on AMD trunk lid

Started by Katfish, May 13, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Katfish

I'm looking for an AMD trunk lid with the cut outs for the T/A spoiler.
Is AMD still the preferred vendor for these?
I see prices all over the place with up to $100 difference, are some of these places selling seconds or blemished parts?

jimynick

I bought a AMD deck lid and it had the cut-outs, but it was long enough ago that the price would mean nothing today. Contact Mopar Dave here on the site. He's a parts manager at Roseville Chrysler in Detroit and he gives members a discount and stands behind his product if there's an issue. Just my  :alan2cents:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

When looking for parts for your project..............look no further then Roseville Moparts....tell them you heard it on E-Bodies.org.....His pricing is one of the benefits of this site....USE IT......stop wasting valuable time shopping around on the internet. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

I bought an new AMD lid & the body claimed he had never seen a better repro panel right out of the box .
Just in case you missed it Contact @MoparDave @ roseville

MoparDave

all of the Ebay whores will show stock even though they don't carry any inventory.  the 850-2570-2 AMD deck lid is Back ordered with NO ETA. but I did just hear maybe September. they are slacking on mopar as they grow the GM and Furd segment

Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

Tantster

I got mine in Carlisle from Stephens