Main Menu

Body panels

Started by Deezel, August 19, 2023, 03:13:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Deezel

Who makes the best quality full quarter panels for Barracuda's?

And for those in Canada, what is the best/cheapest way to get them here? Shipping is an absolute bear when it comes to these things. 2 quarter panels from Summit is $1000 US to ship??? Seems very unreasonable to me.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Lonnie
1973 'cuda

RUNCHARGER

AMD, you can buy them from Hot Rods and Classics in Chilliwack B.C. When I worked there we converted the U.S. price to Cdn and that's what we charged, freight from Chilliwack, shipping from AMD over the border to Chilliwack was free. 604-792-9005.
Sheldon

Deezel

Thanks Sheldon!

I'll give them a call Monday morning.
Lonnie
1973 'cuda

RUNCHARGER

I messed up my post. You would have to pay for shipping from Chilliwack to you on top of the US price changed to CDN. You would not have to pay for the shipping from AMD to Chilliwack though. Sorry about that, apparently I need a proof reader!
Sheldon

Deezel

Don't know if it's fate or what but this morning while searching for panels, someone in one of my Facebook groups posts that he's putting in an order for AMD panels and if anyone needs anything to contact him.
I contacted him and found out he runs a small business called Lost Iron here in Alberta. Saving on the shipping should definitely make it worth while.
Lonnie
1973 'cuda