Main Menu

cuda 70 to 74 pillar metal

Started by 1970 FM3 Cuda, February 06, 2019, 08:12:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1970 FM3 Cuda

I have a 1970 cuda that I am doing the metal work on and need the pillar metal .I don't see where this is made after market so I need a donor car /shell . does any one have a old shell that has a good pillar? see picture for what I need.

cuda hunter

try this guy.  He's parting a 72.  sounds like he might have the metal your after.

https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/parting-out-barracuda.17710/
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1970 FM3 Cuda

gzig5

There was a guy listing the back half of a red 70 cuda on CL near Chicago along with some Challenger parts.  I would think that carcass would have the parts you are looking for.  If you can't find it, shoot me a pm and I may be able to find some info.

Ifixmycarmyself

May I suggest, you buy a big piece of sheet metal and hammer one out. It's not a complicated piece.

Cuda70-74

How that go back?? Unless it had bad leak from the window or someone cut the quarter panel off left it outside.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

1970 FM3 Cuda

cuda hunter

Quote from: Ifixmycarmyself on March 10, 2019, 04:36:42 PM
May I suggest, you buy a big piece of sheet metal and hammer one out. It's not a complicated piece.

Your great! 

I agree. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

truckinman466

I had the same problem. Manufactured my own

Fastmark

Wow that is rusted. Glad I live in Texas. I have plenty of parts cars but getting that off a part car would be very time consuming.