Detroit Muscle Tech

Started by Daveh, March 19, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hey guys,

Do we have any discount codes with Detroit Muscle Tech?  Thanks

1 Wild R/T

Probably best to ask the owner..... @71TA

Personally I'd pay more for Jim's product, it's one of a very few repo parts that actually fit & function like OE..

HEMICUDA

Discount or not, I buy everything I need from him.  I have no problem paying up for perfect.

Cuda Cody

Right now we do not have a discount code.  But like others have said it's the VERY best on the market and I would never use anything else as long as I can get Jim's products.  You might try contacting @MoparDave  and see if he has a deal on a package of stuff.  I think he sells a lot of Jim's products. 

Daveh

They were awesome gave me 10% off and free shipping over $50.00 which I went over with no problem.  Great people. 

GY3R/T

DMT Is the best !!!.. :worship:   Best quailty , Best prices , Best customer service !!! The nicest People !! :bigthumb:
    If they offered discounts,   I would buy in bulk.   :yes:

MoparDave

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 21, 2018, 06:52:08 PM
Right now we do not have a discount code.  But like others have said it's the VERY best on the market and I would never use anything else as long as I can get Jim's products.  You might try contacting @MoparDave  and see if he has a deal on a package of stuff.  I think he sells a lot of Jim's products.

yes we do. Nice thing is that if we don't have it, They are a couple miles away from us. We are usually over at the shop 2-3 times a week.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/