Main Menu

Does anyone have junk fenders laying around?

Started by 7E-Bodies, November 24, 2019, 12:57:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

Looking for the threaded washers for the hood bumper adjustment screws. Photo credit to @70ChallengerLover...
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

Anyone? Can't believe I tossed 4 rotted out ones from an older project.

benlavigne

... And I'd take the rest of that piece they are on once you finish taking those ''washers'' off...  :)

Ben

Rich G.

I have a new AMD left front fender that I paid $600 for and wound up cutting it up to repair my original fender because the fit was so bad. I've been using the bottom half of the fender.

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

7E-Bodies

@xx88man any luck? I've heard they are fairly easy to remove.

7E-Bodies

@Rich G. Sorry to hear of a bad fit. I'm not overly impressed with their quarter fitment either. Do the AMD fenders come with them?

xx88man

@7E-Bodies  I haven't had a chance to look yet. I'll drive up there in the next couple of days. Most of my stuff isn't at home.
Keep yer foot in it

7E-Bodies

Rich G.

7E-Bodies

@Rich G. I'm amazed. I wonder if AMD would sell me a couple of them. Otherwise, I'd be forever grateful to anyone that'd part with a couple from junk fenders.

xx88man

@7E-Bodies time is not my friend. I was able to have a quick look. This car was so rusted out that I only got the firewall foreward.... everything else was gone! So one of those washers is completely gone and the other looks pretty rusty. If you want the one I will see if I can get it off. Let me know please
Keep yer foot in it

7E-Bodies

I can blast it if it's still intact...I'm in no immediate hurry, so no special trips.

xx88man

@7E-Bodies  I finally got that removed for you today.... bolt and washer. I'll send them to you. Please send me your address by PM.

Darcy
Keep yer foot in it

7E-Bodies