Main Menu

Door belt moldings

Started by cudamadd, January 10, 2021, 09:28:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

So I waited 4 mths from some one here in Australia for 70 cuda belt door moldings wrong again 2nd time Got my Money back no problem.So this time Called Roseville 8-10 week wait , Auto Direct out of stock ,Mega parts out of stock,Classic Industrials and P.G classic,I know have the wrong stainless steel Crome finish Wrong again so I tried Mopar plus long wait again .Herbs. Parts and Tony's parts donot have them running out of placers to hunt these down .Any way I found a place in Canada called AMS Obsolete parts they had no NOS ones lifted the the salesman said we do have the correct factory Anodized Aluminum repo ones .He said not problem with ours . I told him I live in Australia and cannot return them with out a large cost to me .Fantastic  they only took 7 days to get here which was awesome. But wait there is more open them . So I opened the box and this is the third time they are Crome stainless steel again . Does any subplyer know the hell what they are talking about they are incorrect again I can not believe it. So hopefully I will take them to the Crome plater and he Might be able too bring them back to the correct finish. This only sucks because I live in  Australia and we all have so much passion for these cars Any way just wanted to let out my fraststraytion please excuse my spelling  :australia:

Priesty

Who was the local mob you dealt with ?
Cheers....
Steve.
72 BS23 E55 'Cuda, Lemon twist.
Seaworks HDR by steve, on Flickr

cudamadd

Hello Priesty first time around after  a five mth wait was  Elko preformance. $460 all good got my money back . This time AMS Obsolete mopar parts $225 u.a dollars they sent stright from there people.P.G classic.And if I had of know who there were going to use I would have stop the order because I know they were incorrect..Having been asking around today and it's very hard to remove the Crome from the Aluminum because the chemicals attack the Aluminum.So tomorrow i with call a couple more places which should be back from holidays and see how I go .  Cheer

cudamadd

P.S Priesty very photo of your car at the Williamstown pier

Priesty

We'll have to catch up at a show somewhere once all this covid crap is over. :bigthumb:
Cheers....
Steve.
72 BS23 E55 'Cuda, Lemon twist.
Seaworks HDR by steve, on Flickr