Main Menu

door glass down side bumper

Started by culp71, July 09, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

culp71

70 barracuda, it mounts into the outer door skin top edge, that ends up being on the inside of the outer door skin, assume its for the door glass as a side to side bumper for when window is down, any idea where one can buy these?

anlauto

Sort of an odd duck, kinda felt covered or something. I haven't seen them in reproduction  :thinking: might have to look for used or just use a door bumper
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

No help here but I gotta say nice picture, you don't see that part from that angle normally....

HP_Cuda

Don't see those anymore, the door whiskers from Topcat are the backup now I guess.

Here is a pic of the other parts I believe Alan was saying.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ec_co

hmmm, my '70 doesn't look like that at all. that looks like a solid rubber block. mine look like these https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1970/plymouth/barracuda/parts/me175955.html  one on each side of the door (front/back)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

69BFan

I am thinking that it is the same bumper as used on the 68 and 69 B-Bodies deck lid excluding the Charger.  If someone could give me the measurements, I could take a look at the bumpers that we make up for the various kits.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

moparparts

I have some good used ones, PM or e-mail me if you still need any