Main Menu

Drivers side remote mirror glass source

Started by Aar1064, August 29, 2017, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Aar1064

Any ideas? I had one cut but it didn't fit so I ground a little off but ended up breaking it. Would like to just buy one already cut to size if possible.

Thanks

Chryco Psycho

I am sure I saw them listed on Ebay
I would also contact Dave @ Roseville

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Aar1064

Quote from: anlauto on August 29, 2017, 07:49:55 PM
RestoRick :ohyeah: http://www.restorick.com/proddetail.asp?prod=70AEmirror

I emailed Rick and he doesn't have any of these in stock and doesn't have anyone to cut them at a reasonable cost anymore.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopar jack

A glass shop should be able to order burco replacment 2122. It's listed for 71, charger and coronet. Less than $ 20.

Aar1064

Quote from: mopar jack on August 30, 2017, 07:33:01 AM
A glass shop should be able to order burco replacment 2122. It's listed for 71, charger and coronet. Less than $ 20.

That's what I did the first time but now running short on time and was hoping to just purchase one ready to go.

303 Mopar

Quote from: Aar1064 on August 30, 2017, 09:19:34 AM
Quote from: mopar jack on August 30, 2017, 07:33:01 AM

That's what I did the first time but now running short on time and was hoping to just purchase one ready to go.

I took the whole side mirrors off and brought it to a local glass/windshield shop.  They were able to trace the pattern and size, remove the old glass and install the new one.  Cost around $40.