Main Menu

Headlamp buckets

Started by Mrbill426, March 02, 2021, 06:52:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mrbill426

Is there a repop supplier for headlamp buckets for E-body 2 lamp systems?  I ordered one each of left and right (by catalog description) 71-74 E-body High/Low buckets  that I figured would fit; NOPE what arrived were two of the smaller ones for a 4 lamp car.  My fault for not looking closer at the text of the listing where it did say "4 lamp".  Mine are in pretty decent shape but if there are new ones out there I's still like to know.

:wrenching:

anlauto

I was surprised to see they came out with reproductions of these, but now EVEN MORE surprised they only make the small ones and not the larger ones :looney: :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mrbill426

@anlauto yes they do now, but for the 5 1/2" lamps not the 7".  The ones I got though have a brushed silver finish to them though while (at least) my originals are dull galvanized gray.

Quote from: anlauto on March 02, 2021, 07:04:46 PM
I was surprised to see they came out with reproductions of these, but now EVEN MORE surprised they only make the small ones and not the larger ones :looney: :headbang:

pacoloco

I'll trade you..   I have some 74 Buckets along with freshly powdercoated black brackets and ring trim.