Main Menu

Missing part.

Started by Rdchallenger, July 05, 2019, 03:04:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rdchallenger

While looking over the car today I realized that this piece is missing on my drivers side. I'm assuming it's something for the quarter window. If I cannot find it in the garage, is it repoped? Also what's the correct name to search.

1 Wild R/T

Have you looked at your window tracks? I've seen people unbolt the track & leave the bracket like what you've taken a picture of & I've seen people unbolt the bracket with the track... So it could be with the track...

70 Challenger Lover

It holds the lower part of the tract. I'd use search words like quarter, regulator, mechanism, bracket,

Rdchallenger

Thanks wild! I'll check my brackets, it's always fun when you're not the one who took the car apart.

anlauto

Welcome to my life....NOT reproduced that I know of, but should be fairly easy to find used. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rdchallenger

Quote from: anlauto on July 05, 2019, 05:15:10 PM
Welcome to my life....NOT reproduced that I know of, but should be fairly easy to find used. :alan2cents:

Agreed, I found one for the drivers side being sold for $28 from the link wild gave me. I'll check the garage tomorrow and if not there then pull the trigger on eBay.

anlauto

There is a left and right. Mounted correctly, the 90* angle side is towards the rear of the car :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration