Main Menu

Mopar Performance Parts

Started by 61K T/A, May 24, 2017, 04:01:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

It's nice to have it all together like that in a list. David at Roseville is your man for sure when it comes to those parts, HOWEVER...none of those parts are "made by Mopar"  They're the same parts every other vendor carries  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

Alan is 100% correct in his assessment.  I would think that 90% of the items that is available now from Chrysler through the Restoration Guide can be purchased cheaper through other vendors.  Even with my purchasing program from our local Chrysler warehouse, I can still purchase the items at less cost from other vendors and many of the items that are listed will take longer to get them than if I were to purchase them from the other manufactures.  I only wish they would loosen the licensing agreements so that vendors would have more incentive to create a more correct pieces.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.