Main Menu

Need fender to cowl bracket asap

Started by 70RTSE383, June 14, 2021, 12:53:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70RTSE383

I am in need of a right side fender to cowl bracket for my 70' Challenger. I am taking my car in for paint in about two weeks and need this part on the car. If anyone has a right side one  (stamped with R) that they are willing to sell It would be very helpful. It needs to be unbent and  :)without severe rust. Surface rust no problem. Please pm me.

Thanks John
70' Challenger R/T SE in progress
66' Mustang fastback GT350 clone
Factory Five Cobra
70' Kawasaki H1
70' Honda CT 70

anlauto

If you get stuck looking for a used one, they are available in reproduction and sold separately  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70RTSE383

Thanks Alan, I know just trying to get a decent original probably not worth the hassle. they have cheap ones by the each and the better ones in pairs.
Factory Five Cobra
70' Kawasaki H1
70' Honda CT 70

Rdchallenger

Quote from: 70RTSE383 on June 14, 2021, 04:20:56 PM
Thanks Alan, I know just trying to get a decent original probably not worth the hassle. they have cheap ones by the each and the better ones in pairs.

Give me two or so days to check out which side I have in the garage and you can have it.

70RTSE383

Thanks RDC, I'll wait to see if you have the R side. Just let me know.

John
Factory Five Cobra
70' Kawasaki H1
70' Honda CT 70

Rdchallenger

Quote from: 70RTSE383 on June 14, 2021, 07:00:55 PM
Thanks RDC, I'll wait to see if you have the R side. Just let me know.

John

Hey John, this what you're needing?

70RTSE383

Yes! and it appears to be the right side which is what I need. Let me know how to cover cost of shipping and purchase. I am in 91941.
Factory Five Cobra
70' Kawasaki H1
70' Honda CT 70

anlauto

members helping member...gotta love it ! :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rdchallenger

Quote from: 70RTSE383 on June 15, 2021, 01:04:21 PM
Yes! and it appears to be the right side which is what I need. Let me know how to cover cost of shipping and purchase. I am in 91941.

No need, just PM me your address and I'll get it mailed out tomorrow. I went ahead and cleaned it up some, hit it with self etching primer and some rustoleum just to protect it.

70RTSE383

Thanks RDC. Thats very nice of you. If there is anything I can do for you just ask. :)

John
Factory Five Cobra
70' Kawasaki H1
70' Honda CT 70