Main Menu

Reproduction fender tag?

Started by GoMangoBoys, September 13, 2020, 11:51:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

Does anyone make a reproduction fender tag? Ours is really bad.  It was VERY rusty.  I tried media blasting at 40psi to keep from damaging it and there was still a lot of metal blown away.  Pretty sure that no matter what I did I would have lost just as much in trying to clean up the rusty metal.  Either way, does some one make replacements? I can see how this could lead to fraud as a person could get the fender tag made to show any options that match their build.
Thanks.

anlauto

AG Backeast www.datatags.com  or Trim Tags www.trimtags.com

I've only use AG Backeast....great to deal with :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Looks like Trim Tags may have stopped doing Mopar ones :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

CudaMoparRay

:iagree: AG Backeast www.datatags.com
I have dealt with them a few times and always received exactly what I ordered.

GoMangoBoys

I got a quote from AG Backeast of $150 for a new fender tag.  That is too much for our daily driver.  We have changed several things that make our car not match the fender tag 100% so I don't feel it is worth the money for our needs.  If this was a show car that was 100% original, that might be different.
Thanks for the assistance.

Mrbill426

Wow  :rubeyes:

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on September 14, 2020, 08:15:32 PM
I got a quote from AG Backeast of $150 for a new fender tag.  That is too much for our daily driver.  We have changed several things that make our car not match the fender tag 100% so I don't feel it is worth the money for our needs.  If this was a show car that was 100% original, that might be different.

Mopar5

E bay has them for 50 or so dollars.

anlauto

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on September 14, 2020, 08:15:32 PM

Nothing is cheap in the Mopar world....a Mustang tag is likely $15.00 :haha: