Main Menu

Scat Pack Bee Decals

Started by GoMangoBoys, December 02, 2020, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

The Phoenix Graphics web page is showing an option to get the Scat Pack Bees decals.  Their page says that they were on all 1970 Dodge muscle cars.  Is this right?  Are these proper for our car, 1970 Challenger, 383 R/T?  They are cool, but I don't want to put them on the car if it makes us look like idiots who don't know that they don't belong.

R/T's 4 R/P

Yes, they would have been on your car.
All R/T's.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

70rag383

pretty sure the decals are right for your car.  I have them on mine, a 383 R/T.

JS29

Yes, A66/ 340 performance package as well as R/T and TA.   :alan2cents:

headejm

There is an engineering drawing in our Resources section showing proper placement.  :ohyeah:

Chryco Psycho

The good decals have the backing paper cut so it sits on the window correctly with the paper up against the weatherstrip so you cannot go wrong .

anlauto

:iagree: yes I agree, but also installed by humans  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Dakota

The decals I bought for my A66 70 Challenger had alignment guidance on the backing sheet.

JH27N0B

I had some NOS ones, but they must have been for an A or B body as the shape wasn't the same as the corner of a Challenger window.  But the backing papers from my originals turned up under my carpet when I disassembled the car!  So I used those for a template to trim the backing paper on my NOS set.  Getting the decals off the backing paper without tearing the ancient decal was a chore too, but with time and patience I got it done.

Rich G.

Were they on all A66 cars? Mine is a 340 convertible not an R/T . Where do they go and is that something that would be shown on the broadcast sheet?

Chryco Psycho

The should go in roughly the same position using the measurements & yes yours should have them but they were not on the broadcast sheets