Main Menu

Spoilers by Randy

Started by 918Muscle, June 18, 2019, 07:43:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

918Muscle

Has anyone used a front chin spoiler by randy? I am looking to put one on my 74 challenger rallye. They look good from the website pics but the angle doesn't really give me a feel of how low they sit. Anyone with pics? it would be appreciated.
Thanks

https://www.spoilersbyrandy.com/70-74-challenger

918Muscle

@Cudakiller70 could you possibly help with this? I found an old thread after I posted this one. Thanks

Burdar

I bought one for my Dart but that doesn't help you.  Seems like a nice quality piece though.  The metal has a decent thickness to it.

Cudakiller70

@918Muscle  I don't have close up pictures. I'll take some, but won't be till later today. We have the smallest spoiler, don't have the part # handy.

Cudakiller70

@918Muscle Just took this if you need more let me know.

Cudakiller70

This pic, even though the car is up on blocks, I'm hoping gives you an idea on how low it is. Looking for a picture of it on the ground. It'll be a couple of weeks before I get it on the road.
P# PS1-C

918Muscle

@Cudakiller70 thank you for the pics. Your pictures do help. I'm just trying to see if it can be seen from a standing position and how low. My challenger is already low and I didn't want to turn it into a street sweeper  :haha:

Cudakiller70

It's not a big or low spoiler, but it is metal!

dodj

On the chin of my '73.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

918Muscle

@dodj for the win. Thank you for the picture. Do you have a rear spoiler as well? I was looking specially at the same chin spoiler you went with and curious how it looks with rear spoiler.

7212Mopar

They look great. I have to get me one. I replaced my SRT8 front spoiler and saved the old thinking of adapting it to my 73. It will take a lot of "plastic surgeries" to make it happen. I think this save me some work.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

dodj

Quote from: 918Muscle on June 20, 2019, 08:05:38 AM
@dodj for the win. Thank you for the picture. Do you have a rear spoiler as well? I was looking specially at the same chin spoiler you went with and curious how it looks with rear spoiler.
I do have the T/A spoiler on as well. And T/A side stripe. I'm at work at the moment (midnight shift....) but I'll post up a tail shot tomorrow for you.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Mopsquad

The Barracuda version looks attractive and made of steel.

dodj

First pic I found on the computer. Ya, the front spoiler is steel.

918Muscle

@dodj thanks again. Great looking car!