Main Menu

spoilers by randy?

Started by gumby, February 19, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gumby

76orangewagon

I used one on my Duster, it was well made. I like the  out fact that it was made of steel and not some cheap plastic material.

anlauto

Holy crap.....I didn't realize they were steel the first time I looked at them..... :unbelievable: very nice....
I kinda like the second one foe the resto-mod Challenger I'm doing.....it would look good painted body colour... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

I've got one for my Dart.  Seems well made. 

Cudakiller70

Have 2, one on a 71 challenger and another on a 70 cuda. Yes both metal, shipped in good packaging in time frame he said. If I remember right you have to send check or money order. So whenever I do something like this I use USPS money orders that way if there is an issue supposedly it's mail fraud and federal offenses. Don't know this to be true or not first hand.

jordan

These spoilers look great!!  Are the valences of a 71 cuda and a challenger too different for the PS1-C to fit correctly?  I am asking since both have front valence turn indicators. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Cudakiller70

Fit on our 71 challenger was fair to good. Added 2bolts, 1 on each side for a better fit to valance. It's not perfect, just didn't know if it was our valance or not. Overall we're happy with it.

jordan

I just got a response from Randys saying they do not have a spoiler for a 71 'Cuda.   :console:  Bummer.  If they had one that would fit, I would have ordered it. 

Topcat

Quote from: gumby on February 19, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
Anybody use them? https://www.spoilersbyrandy.com/70-74-challenger

Good or not?

71's are excluded.   :notsure:

Ah screw it! 
I never saw a Hemi car handle phenomenal anyway.

jordan

71's are excluded.   :notsure:

Ah screw it! 
I never saw a Hemi car handle phenomenal anyway.

[/quote]  Maybe all you need is a spoiler?   :pokeeye: