Main Menu

Barracuda Parts

Started by 74CudaChief, August 01, 2017, 07:20:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

74CudaChief

FYI,

I ordered some AMD parts (Both rear quarter panels, trunk extension, rear taillight panel) from Columbia Parts Co.
http://www.columbiapartsco.com/

Outstanding customer service! When you order, ask to pay with cashiers check and you will get a discount.
Before I ordered I wend to AMD website and added up the cost of what I wanted and after I called Columbia parts Co. he saved me $300.

Just got the parts yesterday and the packing is great, not one item damaged or scratched, they do a thorough job of protecting the parts and attaching the packing list. You do have to (or should) inspect all the items before signing for them so if there is any damage you can get a claim going and get a replacement.
I wasn't able to inspect mine do to work but the way it was packed there was no way that was going to happen.

Each item was packaged in cardboard, then all the items were placed into a large cardboard box on a pallet, then plastic wrap covered the whole thing. Packing list was attached to the outside.
Sorry for not taking pictures, I was so excited I didn't even think about it until this morning.  :banana: :) :woohoo:

Mopar or No Car!  My Mopar: 74 Cuda (Under Construction).  Replacing: Both Rear quarters(1970), Rear Tail light panel, Package tray, LH Trunk extension, Roof, LH A-Pillar, Both Front quarters(1970).
Mods: US Car Tool Level 3 Chassis Stiffening Kit with mini-tubs.

CudaMoparRay

Good to know about their AMD products
Wish they made 'Cuda body shells

Cuda Cody

Getting new sheet metal is so exciting!   :veryexcited: