Main Menu

*** Mopars at the Battleship Mobile AL ***

Started by Bullitt-, March 24, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

cuda hunter

Been there, just not for the show. 

Wish I could make it !
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Great backdrop to a show.  To me, we can only enjoy our hobby because of the freedom that we can't take for granted.
Sheldon

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Aar1064

I'll be there. This will be the longest haul since finishing car. Super excited about this one.

Pentastarnut

I am a member of Big Easy Mopar's, glad to see you guys coming out. This is a GREAT place to host a show and what better than a MOPAR show  :bigthumb: A few years ago ( when i was an A body owner ) some of the forabodiesonly.com members got together for a group pic in front of the B 52, it was cool to put faces with the names.

Aar1064

Quote from: Pentastarnut on March 26, 2018, 11:33:43 AM
I am a member of Big Easy Mopar's, glad to see you guys coming out. This is a GREAT place to host a show and what better than a MOPAR show  :bigthumb: A few years ago ( when i was an A body owner ) some of the forabodiesonly.com members got together for a group pic in front of the B 52, it was cool to put faces with the names.

I'm in for a photo op. I'll be bringing a FE5 AAR. Hope to see ya.

Since your from that area, do you recommend a hotel close by?

Have driven past the battleship a few times on trips from Texas to Fla, would be nice to attend.

Timbbuc2

I have been to the battleship, but I wont be able to attend.
Get in, I'll drive

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Bullitt-

....For a litle more motivation for some of ya The Mullet Toss is the same weekend down at the Gulf

http://www.florabama.com/mullet-toss.html

******************* YAW'LL COME *******************

1Burgfish

:wrenching: I will try to make it there since I am in Birmingham it should be a short drive I think? A couple hours maybe. Just moved to Alabama from NC.

Bullitt-

Quote from: 1Burgfish on March 27, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
:wrenching: I will try to make it there since I am in Birmingham it should be a short drive I think? A couple hours maybe. Just moved to Alabama from NC.

Sorry to say more like 4-hours... Unless your an early riser you might wanna come down Friday evening & stay the night. 

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Wow 4 hours? Is it because of traffic? I figured on two hours maybe three taking it easy. Jeeezzz!!! :unbelievable:

Timbbuc2

Quote from: 1Burgfish on March 27, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
:wrenching: Wow 4 hours? Is it because of traffic? I figured on two hours maybe three taking it easy. Jeeezzz!!! :unbelievable:
Yes its about 4 hours, drove it many times going to Gulf Shores, it will vary from time to time depending of traffic on I65. Once you get past the Alabaster exit,, its clear from there.
Get in, I'll drive