Main Menu

2018 Millbrae Machines

Started by 7212Mopar, June 14, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7212Mopar

Show is at my hometown, Millbrae right off of SFO in the peninsula. I never had a car attended but hoping to have my 73 Challenger fix in time to enter the show this year. It is for all makes and mostly cars from 50s to 70s. Normally I see a few familiar Mopar faces attending. This would be the 8th annual show on August 18, 2018. Limited to 275 cars as the town is not big at all.

Check out and register if interested.

https://millbraemachines.com/
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

7212Mopar

Show is coming up next Saturday. Hope weather stays good and see more Mopar participation, not a row of Cameros. I will be a spectator only as car is still on jack stands. I will be meeting an Ebodies member Jeff at the show. Anyone registered their cars?

Cuda Cody

Please post lots of photos!   :takepicture:   :please:

71-440

Joe

mopar thunder

That looks like a really good show.  :iagree: too looking forward to seeing some pics if you can post them.

floorit426

It does look like a good show. I would like to take my car, but it looks like registration is already closed. I may go, anyway.

7212Mopar

I dropped my point and shoot camera two months ago and broke it. I now have a new one that supposed to be better but still learning the features. I will be taking lots of pictures in the auto mode including the boring Camero some member asked me about last year.

7212Mopar

I met 70pumpkin at the show. We both do not have our cars at the show so we will catch up on another day. Show got bigger this year and I think they extended another city block. I was hoping to talk to the owner that has a 71 Challenger with the Fitech system installed who attended the show last year, but I miss him again this year.

So as requested, I have more pictures taken this year. including the non-Mopar stuffs. I could not tell if the 70 Challenger convertible is a real 426 HEMI car because the vin was covered up and the hood was closed. But I know that there is one in the Bay Area. The HEMI car pictures start at batch 2 and batch 3.

7212Mopar

Batch 2 of pictures from the show.

Cuda Cody

7212Mopar

Batch 3 of the pictures from the show.

BIGSHCLUNK

RUNCHARGER

Thanks for sharing. I like multi make shows (well as long as there are enough Mopars).
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

FWIW the only real Hemi Challenger Vert in the bay area I'm aware of is Wade's & it's Sublime Green....  Looks like allot of nice cars made it out...

340challconvert

Hey 7212Mopar
Thanks for posting the great pics
:banana:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible