Main Menu

50th AAR Cuda and Challenger T/A Reunion in 2020

Started by Transamcuda.com, December 25, 2019, 12:00:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Transamcuda.com

The 50 Year Reunion for the AAR Cudas & Challenger T/As in 2020.
In July 2020 from the 10th trough 12th the Chryslers at Carlisle staff will be graciously hosting us once again so we can all get together!
I will be doing what I can to try to get some AAR Cudas there that have not been shown at this event before & Barry Washington will be doing the same for the Challenger T/As. As always, we love to see our regulars also!
We will both be in close contact with the Carlisle Events staff to do what we can to make this an epic event.
Barry & I will be holding seminars about the history & details of these cars & questions from the attendees will be welcome. We will also have have current registry counts for the AARs & T/As in the known paint colors recorded so far. We will both do all we can to be available during the show to visit & answer any questions that come up.
Register with Carlisle as early as you can please? This will help the Carlisle staff plan how many spaces we will need in our section!
To register for the show, please go to https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26 to select the registration package of your choice, then & fill out the online form. Under 'Chrysler Classification' select '505:E BODY 1970 AAR CUDA & CHALLENGER T/A'
You can also choose a club affiliation, so please use 'AAR & T/A Registry'.
Running or not, from pristine to 'just found' dirt & all, we hope you can bring your car. Please drive it, trailer it, drag it or push it, we want to see you there! We are hoping to set a new record for the most AAR Cudas & Challenger T/As at one show EVER!
The record to beat was set at the Carlisle show in 2005 with 59 Challenger T/As & 41 AAR Cudas present for a total count of 100. Can we beat that for the 50 Year Reunion? We all hope so!
See you in July!
Jeff Bangert
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

Cuda Cody

Going to be an epic show this year.  This is one that should not be missed.   :banana:

Bpret

Will they have a special section for the AAR and T/A's or will they be part of the show field. Are there any plans for the in door area's

anlauto

Quote from: Bpret on December 25, 2019, 06:09:51 PM
Will they have a special section for the AAR and T/A's or will they be part of the show field. Are there any plans for the in door area's

They usually do have a nice area set aside for the cars celebrating their anniversary  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Transamcuda.com

Quote from: Bpret on December 25, 2019, 06:09:51 PM

Yes. we will have a special section outside and there will be cars chosen to be with the overall 70 display in the T building. I dont know the full details yet as we dont even know which cars will be chosen to be inside. Once we have all the info i will be making updates on the event.
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

JH27N0B

I'm still hoping to get my T/A out there and attend Carlisle for the first time.  Still haven't figured out how to get it there though!

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: JH27N0B on December 26, 2019, 05:43:10 AM
  Still haven't figured out how to get it there though!

Just drive East.   :D

I'm messing with you with my comment.  It would be great if you could find your way to Carlisle. You won't be disappointed, I can tell you that. Fun times to be had, and pray for no rain. We have so many great members at Carlisle each year, you will be welcomed.

JH27N0B

I've been trying to get to Carlisle for years but never been successful.  I've been telling myself for 3 years I would get my T/A there for the 50th.  I had 3 years to figure it out, then 2 years, then 1, now just over 7 months and still haven't got a plan.
I saw a local friend at MCACN who has a V10 Excusion he's thinking of selling, I told him to let me know if he does.  Then I'd just need to rent a trailer, or maybe I'd negotiate with him to let me use his 28' for the show as part of the deal!
The other problem I've run into in recent times is that no one around here can get away for a weekend trip.  Family, job, it's always something, and trips I used to enjoy like fishing trips and out of state car shows don't happen anymore.  So I'd be making the 12 hour trip there solo.  If anyone in the Chicago or southern Wisconsin area has a rig and was looking for company for a Carlisle trip let me know!