Main Menu

American Car Show - Sweden

Started by soundcontrol, July 14, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Went to another car show today, nice hot weather, tons of cars. Here's some.
First one, my SRT.
First engine bay is a 1958 Olds 98, one of the nicest resto's I've seen, took 14 years, car looks like brand new, every detail.
Orange Charger seems to have a Gen3 Hemi swap, had SRT emblems, I did not see the engine bay though.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

Where's the BFG's and Cragars???   :notsure:

Jay Bee

Thanks for sharing, always nice to see what's on the other side of the Atlantic.  :bigthumb: 

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

soundcontrol

Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
Did you see my old Challenger ? http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/PAST-RESTO-19714406.html

Nope, did not see that one yet, even though I went to a few of the big car meets, there's one pretty much every weekend now, so I keep my eye out!

340challconvert

soundcontrol
Thanks for posting the pictures
Always great to see what cars are alive and well in Europe!
I sold my 1970 Challenger RT SE 440 Automatic Challenger, red with a black leather interior, air conditioning and power windows and it was exported to Sweden in 1991
Guy that bought it in Sweden; his name was Jarmo Palonen.  It is on the Swedish Mopar Registry. I was told he sold the car and it may be in Finland or Norway or another European country
JS29UB179325
Never know when it will show up at a show one of these days?
:dunno:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

soundcontrol

Quote from: 340challconvert on July 26, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
soundcontrol
I sold my 1970 Challenger RT SE 440 Automatic Challenger, red with a black leather interior, air conditioning and power windows and it was exported to Sweden in 1991
Guy that bought it in Sweden; his name was Jarmo Palonen.  It is on the Swedish Mopar Registry. I was told he sold the car and it may be in Finland or Norway or another European country
JS29UB179325

Someone on a Swedish Mopar page asked about that car in June 2016, they checked the VIN and Jarmo Palonen was still the owner then.

kass_paul

good to know that there are so many dedicated fans of American cars in Sweden. gonna like this country even more  :sweden:
thank you for the photos, really interesting

340challconvert

Quote from: soundcontrol on July 27, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
Quote from: 340challconvert on July 26, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
soundcontrol
JS29UB179325

Someone on a Swedish Mopar page asked about that car in June 2016, they checked the VIN and Jarmo Palonen was still the owner then.

Thanks for responding on this
I had the original build sheet for the car.  I sent it to Barry Washington (now in Pennsylvania) so the current owner of the car could get the build sheet. 
If you come across Jarmo and the car, please let him know that it is available (hamtramck-historical.com website) Barry returns items to current owners. 
http://hamtramck-historical.com/challengertaregistry/
Thanks again
340challconvert (Phil)

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible