Main Menu

Barrett Jackson 2018, anyone there?

Started by Cuda Cody, January 18, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Welcome from Mitchell. Congrats on the car. Sounds like we should have a group cruise this summer.  :burnout: Do you need to put it on the calendar now @Cudajason?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

And yet another welcome to the site from Cambridge! Can we be more specific? Galt, Hespeler or Preston?  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

Wait until he paints the top half of his car pink :crazytalk: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

wolfpack

Jim, I'm actually in Puslinch. No one knows where that is so I say Cambridge

anlauto

Quote from: wolfpack on January 26, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

I just drove through Puslinch today on HWY#6.... @wolfpack if you ever need any mechanical work done...go see Mike at the Auto Clinic just South of you on Hwy#6 at the 5th conn.... :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

wolfpack

Thank-you. I have met him a few times. He is good friends with Tom at Lowdown Hot rods in Puslinch. Tom will be working on my car doing all the suspension. Lowdown finished a 1964 C10 for me. Full ride tech suspension with an LS3/LSA supercharger running 605rwhp. Lowdown are top notch guys.
I am open to any suggestions to make the cuda pro-touring.

anlauto

Quote from: wolfpack on January 26, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
Thank-you. I have met him a few times. He is good friends with Tom at Lowdown Hot rods in Puslinch. Tom will be working on my car doing all the suspension. Lowdown finished a 1964 C10 for me. Full ride tech suspension with an LS3/LSA supercharger running 605rwhp. Lowdown are top notch guys.
I am open to any suggestions to make the cuda pro-touring.

@wolfpack I've actually known Tom & Linda for the better part of 20 years as well....great people ! There main metal guy Garry was my metal man for years as well....You can mention my name Alan Gallant anytime around there...Mike at the Auto Clinic does all their front end alignments too...
I've bought all stock suspensions from them before too, from customers like yourself that just want to get rid of it when replacing with more modern stuff.... :banana:

Your car will be in great hands, no matter how far you let them take it ! :cheers:

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on January 25, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
Welcome from Mitchell. Congrats on the car. Sounds like we should have a group cruise this summer.  :burnout: Do you need to put it on the calendar now @Cudajason?

Wow man... @blown motor...that hurts.  :crying:    :D  Ahh who am I kidding, we could book it now and something would still come up!  I am game though, as long as I get my car back together.   :wrenching:

Quote from: jimynick on January 25, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
And yet another welcome to the site from Cambridge! Can we be more specific? Galt, Hespeler or Preston?  :wave:

For those not in the know...this is how you tell a person that is originally from Cambridge...they are not from there, nor do they live there, they are from one of the three municipalities that amalgamated to form Cambridge...GALT, HESPLER or PRESTON.  I live in Cambridge by the way!  :brainiac:  @jimynick

Quote from: wolfpack on January 26, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

I know where that is...I think!

Quote from: anlauto on January 25, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
Wait until he paints the top half of his car pink :crazytalk: :haha:

@anlauto   now who would do a silly thing like that... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

jimynick

So, when you say Puslinch, do you mean you're out by the lake or down on hwy#6? Lowdown were in Hespeler the last I knew. Hitman Hot Rods owned by Scott Forbes, an alumni of Lowdown also has a shop on Sheldon Dr near Franklin and he, too, does excellent work should you care to check out the competition. As for Jason, he lives in Preston like it or not, and the reason the three names still exist, is that it's like saying you live in Toronto otherwise. To the cognoscenti, this will tell your pedigree! LOL  :Stirring:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"