Main Menu

BIG car cruise

Started by blown motor, September 20, 2020, 12:56:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

It was a beautiful day here in southwestern Ontario and a perfect day for a car cruise. This is a monthly organized event this year out of the town of Goderich. There had to be over 100 cars today.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

More pics.

blown motor

More pics.

blown motor

Last ones.

BIGSHCLUNK

340Challman

YES!! There is actually still some normal behavior somewhere!  ::)

Man I like that sublime 70 Super Bee.  :inlove: :drooling:
Kevin

anlauto

It's actually highly illegal right now in Ontario, I'm surprised it wasn't broken up by the police. There was a large gathering in Ancaster ON  last night that was broken up, and now the police are looking to lay charges on the organizers ....These large gatherings need to stop if we're going to beat this Covid-19 thing :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340Challman

Quote from: anlauto on September 20, 2020, 04:48:59 PM
It's actually highly illegal right now in Ontario, I'm surprised it wasn't broken up by the police. There was a large gathering in Ancaster ON  last night that was broken up, and now the police are looking to lay charges on the organizers ....These large gatherings need to stop if we're going to beat this Covid-19 thing :alan2cents:

Yeah, this covid crap is a pain. I agree with you about trying to beat it, I'm just not sure what that looks like. The stuff seems to have a half life like uranium and it mutates at will. Even after you have had it, you can get it again but not like the flu. Usually with the flu you are good for the season, but this stuff comes back for round two after just a few months. What's up with that? The antibodies seem to lose effectiveness in a few months. This is one pissed off virus and it is prejudiced against humans.  :thumbdown:
Kevin

jimynick

Quote from: 340Challman on September 20, 2020, 06:02:28 PM
Quote from: anlauto on September 20, 2020, 04:48:59 PM

Yeah, this covid crap is a pain. I agree with you about trying to beat it, I'm just not sure what that looks like. The stuff seems to have a half life like uranium and it mutates at will. Even after you have had it, you can get it again but not like the flu. Usually with the flu you are good for the season, but this stuff comes back for round two after just a few months. What's up with that? The antibodies seem to lose effectiveness in a few months. This is one pissed off virus and it is prejudiced against humans.  :thumbdown:
Perhaps you could ask the CCP's level 4 bio lab in Wuhan, China. I'm sure THEY have an idea what it is!  :thumbdown:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"