Main Menu

Car d'Alene Show in North Idaho!

Started by wes473, March 22, 2021, 01:47:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

wes473

FYI, Theres a great turnout and 2 years ago (I had a show/driver '70 RR there) had a huge increase in Mopar! :unitedstates:

I'm hoping to have my farm fresh 70 there. :stayinlane: Cruise night and show days bring different cars fyi, I think I'll do both if I can.

RUNCHARGER

Used to be tons of Mopars in that area.
Sheldon

anlauto

You guys are so lucky to be having car shows :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

Have been to that region and the Lake couple of times. The Lake is real beauty and a great place for a car show especially for a back drop. Have fun and feel fortunate that you can get together for a car gathering like that. Here in SoCal shows and cruises have already been kick started. Not as many cancellations or changed dates. I have been informed by my club "The Inland Mopars"  that our show "Mopars in May" will go as planned and the big Spring Fling, at Woodley Park in Van Nuys Ca. is scheduled for 17 & 18 of April. Woohoo! Have fun and stay safe.    Al

wes473

Quote from: anlauto on March 22, 2021, 07:41:09 AM
You guys are so lucky to be having car shows :'(

We' re so ready to! Did you see the post about mopar fest in Kamloops? I was tempted to go but 8hrs is a lil bit far.

It's not so bad here, and the car community is great! Glad to hear they are opening up stuff in Cali, moparer to the people!