Main Menu

Car show photos in Australia

Started by cudamadd, March 11, 2023, 11:49:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Lee

Cool photos.   Lots of nice Mopar's in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cudamadd

No blown motor I met Steve for the first time yesterday. And he has sold the cuda and it's in a holding yard ready to be transported to Queensland. But he said he will still be active on this forum  :australia:

anlauto

Quote from: cudamadd on March 12, 2023, 01:06:42 AM
Last one now this fc7 v -code cuda was very nice apart from the 71 billboards 4 speed r22 8 track radio super track a34  a21 rubber bar  gator roof  a62 rallye dash and that's all I can remember I spoke to the owner and he is going to remove the billboard soon side photo

I hope so, billboard on a 70 is just wrong wrong wrong  :thumbdown:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

chris NOS

cuda hunter

Do you have more pictures of the right hand drive interior and/or engine bay. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cudamadd

No Cuda hunter but I will make a note of it the next time I see a right hand drive car cheers :australia:

198D13

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 15, 2023, 06:49:52 AM
Do you have more pictures of the right hand drive interior and/or engine bay.

Back in the day in OZ, when a car was imported there, it was MANDATORY that it be converted over to right hand drive(not so anymore, thankfully). Because of this, many cars interiors do not look very  nice, as there were no original right had drive cars made by Chrysler for export. The pictures that may eventually show up of right hand drive interiors, may look anywhere from outright revolting, to somewhat tastefully done, depending on the "restorer" that did the job.  When I was there in the late '90's for the "end of the world scenario", a guy that my brother worked with in Kazakhstan, had brought an eighties Trans Am to OZ, and converted it to right hand drive.  It actually looked pretty nice, in the inside of the car.

cuda hunter

There are so few pictures of the right hand drive cars.  Like 198D13 said, some look good and some look like crap. 

Great pics!  Thanks for posting them up.

I always like tag pics :yes:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

198D13

Quote from: cudamadd on March 15, 2023, 11:10:46 AM
No Cuda hunter but I will make a note of it the next time I see a right hand drive car cheers :australia:

@cudamadd: Have you ever seen any OZ produced 245 slant six six pack hemi cars at any of the shows there??  By far, the coolest cars ever made by Chrysler Australia out of Adelaide.  I saw one at a petrol station back in 1999 in Hobart. An Australian I knew up here in Canada used to call them "Wog Cars",  an insult if I've ever heard one!!