Main Menu

Cda Idaho car show - Car d'Alene ****New pics

Started by wes473, June 19, 2021, 10:11:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

wes473

:burnout: despite transmission line issues I got fluids back in it and made it to the big car show, I probably fried my trans when I overheated yesterday in the big Cruise but limped her here this morning with my Jeep buddy.

wes473

There's a beautiful Challenger in the auction

Purepony

Lol I know what you mean man. I'm sure many of us have done that at least once.

cuda hunter

Great that you made it to the show! 

Is that a 70 Gran coupe?  TX9 !!   
Do you have a thread on your ride?

That challenger is stunning!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

wes473

Yea she was pretty! A 9/10 paint and was rehomed at the separate auction today. I never heard prices....

:cheers: lol I mean the original 50 year old trans did great! I should have chilled out  :headbang:  but I made the half lap of slooooow ppl driving by my kiddos and family before she puked coolant!

You bet, https://forum.e-bodies.org/your-restoration-project-roseville-moparts/10/70-fish/20192/

Also I made some new friends that kicked some but today!
Here was the "Muscle car award" winner and rightfully so!

wes473

So (now awarded) my shiny twin, was a racer in the 70's in Cali. A real '70 with a 72 tail pannel put in after damage from racing parachuts. :burnout: Originally ordered as a /6 car (lighter?) to swap in the 426 :unitedstates:

Heres some others that I took while not getting forgetfully distracted.

headejm

Thanks for all of the photos and congratulations on your great looking E-body! After what we have collectively been through, it's great seeing people out enjoying their rides again.  :cheers: