Main Menu

Chardon OH show

Started by Jay Bee, April 07, 2017, 07:20:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Jay Bee

Mopars at Junction, a bit more than a month away. NOTE: Rain date June 18, 2017 ,Just pointing that out because the small print might be missed.
http://www.junctionautofamily.com/performance-cars/

Cuda Cody

Jay Bee

Cody, how can I edit, modify or add to the "Calendar". I forgot to show the city (Chardon, OH) when I submitted this to the Calendar link.
Maybe you can just do that if it's easier than telling me. Thanks

John

Rev-It-Up

I fixed it for you Jay Bee.
Rev-It-Up

Jay Bee

Cuda Cody

6bblgt

been there - done that  :banana: just not on the schedule this year  :(

Cuda Cody

Looks like a cool show!!!!   :yes:

Jay Bee

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 10, 2017, 03:04:22 PM
been there - done that  :banana: just not on the schedule this year  :(
I'll let those stooges know when I see them in June. They were asking about ya, basically just hoping you're doing alright.

Jay Bee

I was told by someone who went that there was a record 374 cars.  Wish someone would have taken some pictures.

6bblgt

my brother went with his '68 GTX & he sent me this pic of a factory EB3 440 4bbl 4-spd Challenger R/T convertible  :banana:

I asked him where the pic was of the GTX so he stopped on his way home & sent this GTX pic - I'll ask for more  :takepicture:

82firebird

I am upset that we miss this one every year! We had a wedding this year and last!

Rumple

It's a good show. Free hamburgers and hot dogs. I believe they went through 2000 this year. The take home on the 50/50 raffle was over $700.

76orangewagon

I left the show about 11:45 and only managed to take one of my car, but you can see others in the surrounding area.