Main Menu

Chicagoland Mopar Connection Winter swap meet

Started by JH27N0B, December 24, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

JH27N0B

Drag yourself out of hibernation to attend the Chicagoland Mopar Connection annual winter swap meet February 18.  Located at the Dupage county fairgrounds in Wheaton IL.  Admission $5, but CMC members get in free with your membership card.  Swap spaces available if you want to turn some of your old parts into cash!  :takemymoney:  Contact Ron Jones at 630-546-3855 to reserve a space!

Timmy C

I've been to the Indy swap meet.  How does this compare to that?

JH27N0B

I've never been to Indy Cylinder heads show, so I can't tell you.
This swap meet isn't big, but all Mopar.  You'll often see some rare and cool stuff, last year I bought a nice 70 Challenger bumper core, and the same guy had a couple NOS T/A stripe sets.  Another guy had an NOS takeoff assembly line Mopar green oil filter.  Not cheap though.
I'd say approximately 40-50 vendors there.  As is usually the case, other vendors and various vultures snatch up the rare bargains from guys unloading their trucks during set up.
It's a great place to sell, I turned a lot of stuff into cash the times I rented a spot.
If I wasn't so lazy and if I still had a truck I'd really like to set up a table there again to get rid if some of my clutter!