Main Menu

Cruise Night Sweden

Started by soundcontrol, May 27, 2017, 02:06:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Did some e-body spotting on the local crusing night here, just got back. Small town, about 1000 cars showed up, saw 2-3 more e-bodies that I did not get a picture of. The green car is all original, never been modified, matching numbers slant 6, very cool.

CudaMoparRay

70/6chall

Great looking collection of e-bodies at your show there in Sweden, Soundcontrol. Especially the green SL-6, '70 Challenger. Because I own one it's near and dear to me, don't see a lot of them here in the states never mind seeing one in Sweden. Thumbs up from me.      Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

All those E-Bodies in Sweden?  Seriously!!!!   :clapping:   Rock on brother.  Thanks for sharing.   :bradsthumb:

soundcontrol

Gonna go to one of the big meets this summer, we get around 20 000 cars on the biggest meets, there will be hundreds of e-bodies. I'll bring my camera.

Here is a couple of more shots on the SL 6 car. Would love to have that one!

Cuda Cody

There's that many E-Bodies over there?   :unbelievable:  I would have never guessed.  And YES  :please:  Take a lot of photos for us.   :bigthumb:

soundcontrol

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 28, 2017, 02:03:50 AM
There's that many E-Bodies over there?   :unbelievable:  I would have never guessed.  And YES  :please:  Take a lot of photos for us.   :bigthumb:

Over 900 registered Challenger and Cudas. (Might include early Cudas).

nsmall

Very cool.  Thanks for sharing.  I was in Sweden recently, I liked your ship you have on display in Stockholm.  Beautiful country.  Another vote for loving the original challenger.

RUNCHARGER

Great cars. There's getting to be a lot of nice E and C bodies in Europe.
Sheldon

jimynick

That totally blows me away that there's that many of those cars there- amazing!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

70/6chall

Thanks a whole lot for the extra pics, Soundcontrol, I really love that SL6 challenger and just the way it looks is fine for me. She's a real sweetheart. The closest I've gotten to Sweden is London, England, my wife is British and all of my in-laws live across the pond.So in 40 years of marriage we have been over to England probably a handful of times. So close but no cigars, as the saying goes.thanks again,   Al

J-Code Jeni

Great Mopar showing on Saturday!

Sounds like Sweden knows how to put on a car show! I seriously can't imagine a car show with 20K cars... looking forward to your report out's & pics @soundcontrol !!
:veryexcited:

soundcontrol

Quote from: 70/6chall on May 29, 2017, 10:24:14 AM
Thanks a whole lot for the extra pics, Soundcontrol, I really love that SL6 challenger and just the way it looks is fine for me. She's a real sweetheart. The closest I've gotten to Sweden is London, England, my wife is British and all of my in-laws live across the pond.So in 40 years of marriage we have been over to England probably a handful of times. So close but no cigars, as the saying goes.thanks again,   Al

Cool, never been to the UK, one of these day I will go. My wife is american, and we lived in L.A for 10 years, but moved over here because its such a good setup here when you have kids. Miss the sunny winters and the gas prices though....
I would keep that Challenger as is also, if I had it, and if it really needed a restoration, it would be total OE.
I learned how to drive with a slant 6! (in a Valiant -64 though).

70/6chall

I remember when my engine bay was like the green one's. When I took the car to local shows and cruises, people would come up look at the car and ask what was under the hood. I'd tell them a 6, they'd give me a puzzled look and ask to look under the hood. Well I was slightly embarrassed needless to say, and I'd open and close the hood real quick, let them take a look. I started to detail the engine bay after that time, in case I was asked again. And so the rest is history.    Thanks,   Al

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for sharing !!
the slant can perform very well with a few simple mods