Main Menu

E-Bodies at the Rocky Mountain Street Rod Nationals

Started by garity, June 27, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

garity

Out of at least a thousand cars, just a handful of E-Bodies. These pictures were taken by me on 6-24-18 at the Rocky Mountain Street Rod Nationals in
Pueblo, CO.

I'm having a bear of a time trying to just attach the pictures to the post so I linked them from my website.

mopar thunder

Thanks for sharing!  :thankyou: Nice looking cars. Looks like a beautiful day and a nice venue for a show.

HP2

Quote from: garity on June 27, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
Out of at least a thousand cars, just a handful of E-Bodies. These pictures were taken by me on 6-24-18 at the Rocky Mountain Street Rod Nationals in
Pueblo, CO.

I'm actually surprised they let anything newer than 1960 into a street rod show.

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for the pictures , posting them should be easy here , no resizing needed just attach & post  :notsure:

Rich G.

I guess people don't like to play anymore. I was at the Goodguys Show in Rhinbeck NY a few weeks ago and I was the only E Body

garity

The entry form specified 1988 and earlier could enter.

garity

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 27, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
Thanks for the pictures , posting them should be easy here , no resizing needed just attach & post  :notsure:

I don't know why I could not attach pictures, when I attached them and hit preview on two different computers the pictures did not show up in the preview so I did not post. Maybe I have not posted enough yet?

RUNCHARGER

Some nice cars there. That is my dream T/A if it had rallye gauges and a 4 speed.
Sheldon

303 Mopar

Great shots!  Not surprising of the small number of e-bodies, let alone "muscle cars".  This show is dominated by Hot Rods, as it should be by the name.

gzig5

Is that hood tach on the black one in the first pic aftermarket or a dealer installed option? 

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

HP2

Quote from: garity on June 27, 2018, 06:26:02 AM
The entry form specified 1988 and earlier could enter.

Wow, cool!

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 27, 2018, 07:28:12 PM
Seems they only sell one make of tire in CO  :-X

Yea, those are popular out here. I had to mail order my MTs.