Main Menu

Fall Season Cruise

Started by 700 AKN, September 21, 2019, 10:31:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

700 AKN

Today I went on a cruise with 50+ other mopar enthusiast to a museum and a private collector who mainly deals in dragsters.   The weather was great for this time of year and well organized by WOMO ( Western Ontario Mopar Owners ).  The run started in St. Thomas, ON at a fella's car cave and then to the Dowler-Karn Museum.  We then headed down Hwy #3 to Courtland to visit Doug Cadman's collection.  I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures for your viewing because pictures say 1,000 words.  Enjoy!

700 AKN

And A few more!!

700 AKN

More!!

Cuda Cody

That's really cool!  Thanks for sharing.  :veryexcited:

700 AKN

Last Batch!

Brads70

Wow that's so cool! Looks like a great time! I noticed a pile of pictures on facebook and noticed your car and a few others I recognize!  :bradsthumb:  That oil tanker and the Chi town hustler is pretty cool!

700 AKN

Thanks Cody & Brad for the replies.  This type of event was never anything I wanted to do because I tend to be a reserved & quiet person, but I pushed myself to attend and I'm happy I went.   I never went to the last part of the cruise because it dealt with alcohol and a brewery and I do not drink.
:drunk:

Cuda Cody

mopar thunder

Thanks for sharing..   :bigthumb: Those were some nice pics. Some really nice cars and bikes.

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

blown motor

Wow Ray, that's really cool. Glad you got out.
For those that don't know, the Neustadt 10W30 that's in the third picture of the second post is a small town craft beer from here in Ontario. I've tried it, it's well named.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

Loos like a fun day ! Some very nice toys in the collections  :bigthumb:

cuda hunter

That is one impressive gasoline collection.   And some awesome cars as well. 
glad ya made it out. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

700 AKN

Thanks!   If they have it again next year I'll try and attend the cruise.
They go to different area's of Southern Ontario so who knows where they'll go next time.

Spikedog08

Wow some serious collecting there!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!