Main Menu

Florida Mopar Association show Nov 10-11Th

Started by Cratos, July 03, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cratos

CNUMB

Hope to meet a few tomorrow.. Hope the weather holds out.. should be a great show...

Cratos

weather was overcast today  but it kept it cooler  tomorrow is suppose to be sunny

CNUMB

I would like to thank The Florida Mopar Association for this past weekends event at the Horse Park in Ocala.. I was not able to attend Saturdays show due to work, but I was able to attend Sunday. What a great place for this show. This was my first time entering and attending this event. It was great to meet  folks with newer challengers such as myself, but it was good to see all the older mopars that make what we have today special..My hats off to the Staff for a well run event and look forward to next years event.. I will plan on making both days as well as the cook off if on Saturday night....BTW.. My car took 1st Place in the 2015 Stock to Present Challengers...

CNUMB

A few more

Cuda Cody

:lookatthat:  Cool cars!!  Thanks for sharing.  Looks like you had good weather too.   :banana:

CNUMB

Weather was Perfect!!! More Eye candy for you E Body Guys!!! Walking around these sure take one back in time... The last one is something new coming...

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

71340RT

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I had almost decided to take a vacation and go but maybe next year.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

Pentastarnut

fun party friday night, great show saturday too. i liked that it was overcast, it was very nice out and cool all day. we rolled out sunday AM but next year we're staying the weekend. i'll post pics soon.