Main Menu

Ft. Collins Mopar Show

Started by 303 Mopar, August 05, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

@CudaKat, his daughter and I took a road trip about 90 miles up to the Ft Collins Mopar Show. @IMNCARN82 was there too with his gorgeous '73 Cuda, just an incredible build. Many Hemi cars, and guys running slicks!  We had an electrical fan go out on us, but luckily an O'rilleys was just around the corner.

usraptor

Lots of nice Mopars there.  Thanks for sharing.  :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

moparcar

Great looking cars. Wish i could have made it there!

Wes

303 Mopar

Quote from: MoparCar on August 05, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

Colorado Mopar Show is Saturday at Southglen if you can make that one.  Its the 20th annual and last one.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 05, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

Colorado Mopar Show is Saturday at Southglen if you can make that one.  Its the 20th annual and last one.

????   That doesn't sound good....

I use to spend allot of time in the Denver/Golden area, been a few years since one of the guys who works for my company moved to the area & covers all the local accounts now.....

Really nice area..... I've got family in the Ft Collins area.... 

303 Mopar

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on August 05, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

I use to spend allot of time in the Denver/Golden area, been a few years since one of the guys who works for my company moved to the area & covers all the local accounts now.....

Colorado Mopar Club is falling apart, many member started the RPM club which just goes to Bandimere and does not organize any shows.  I'm working with some guys from Ft Collins and Denver to organize a Co Mopar Show somewhere half way between Denver and Ft Collins so everyone can attend.  If we did, it would probably pull 500+ cars.

RUNCHARGER

Thanks for posting the photos. I like the lead shot of the Cuda on the road.
Sheldon

bennydodge

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 05, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on August 05, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

Colorado Mopar Club is falling apart, many member started the RPM club which just goes to Bandimere and does not organize any shows.  I'm working with some guys from Ft Collins and Denver to organize a Co Mopar Show somewhere half way between Denver and Ft Collins so everyone can attend.  If we did, it would probably pull 500+ cars.
Wow, didn't know this was going on. Sounds good on the car show idea.
1973 Challenger 340
2015 Challenger R/T classic B5, wife's car
2010 Dodge 3500 dually
2016 Hellcat Challenger Redline Red A8

BIGSHCLUNK

IMNCARN82

Hey all!   Was a fun show!!  I took 2nd place!!  And $750 bux!!! WoW!   The truck won.
round tail lights forever !!

Spikedog08

WOW looks like a sweet show and some great weather!  Nice!   :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!