Main Menu

HOT August Nights in Reno 8/9 - 8/13 - anyone?

Started by cudajunction, August 06, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudajunction

I know this competes with some little Mopar show in Ohio, but we have gone every year since 2001, except 2008 when we opted for the little Mopar show in Ohio.

Looks like we are not taking a show car, just the Magnum and swap meet money.  Oh, and beer money.

Anyone else going?

Cuda Cody

And you are taking your little doggie, right?   8)  My wife thinks your dog is super cool. 

Have fun and let us know what you find at the swap meet.

cudajunction

Dodger is a bit of car show celebrity in these parts.  Most people do not know who we are, but they know Dodger.  We had several people come in the booth at Vegas wanting to see him, I know where I stand.   :dunno:

The Hot August Nights swap is becoming more and more of a flea market.  I suspect this is going to cave in on itself as there is no reason for the folks to come out and spend $10 to see hats, sunglasses, Chinese crap tool dealers, and blah blah blah.  This promoter has to get it together or fall on his face.  I know he has to fill spaces, but not having the swap meet auto booths rather than the flea market stuff is going to be their demise.