Main Menu

Hot Wheels car show, 08/25

Started by GoodysGotaCuda, August 25, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoodysGotaCuda

What a cool event! They are going around the country sponsoring these shows, the cars are picked for entry and it made for a very nice mix. For example there were only two classic mustangs and camaros, I can't remember the last time I went to a big event and there wasn't at least a dozen of each!

I was the lone Cuda, Ebody even, but it was a lot of fun.

My oldest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

nsmall

Congratulations.  Very cool.  Whats the story with that blue creation?

Brads70

76orangewagon

Quote from: nsmall on August 25, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
Congratulations.  Very cool.  Whats the story with that blue creation?

It's named the Twin Mill and was of Hot Wheels most popular cars, they made the full size version a few years ago , if you search the interwebs for Twin Mill you'll find lots of information on it.

Rich G.

RUNCHARGER

The Twinmill Hot Wheels had twin Hemis, I was disappointed when they cheaped out with the Chebbies. That show looks fun though!
Sheldon

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Rich G. on August 25, 2018, 04:56:38 PM
Very nice, where was this show?

This one was for "Dallas, TX" but was held in Garland, TX. It's a rolling show that hot wheels is taking to a dozen or two different locations across the US. They have 5-6 stops left to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

J-Code Jeni

Very cool event and good for you for making the time to go!! Definitely looks like one not to miss!

I totally recognize the Twin Mill- that's awesome!   :ohyeah:

Aar1064

Man.....this show was in Nashville in June. Would've loved to go see this but didn't know it was coming.

:(