Main Menu

Indy swap meet results

Started by GoMangoBoys, March 17, 2020, 11:17:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

I had a good time at the Indy swap meet.  Glad I was able to go and it did not get canceled.  I am also glad I came home healthy.  I got some good stuff and met some good people.  Being new to Mopar, it was a good experience.  Got a line on some other stuff I need and will be going to see the guy soon.
My old lady shopping cart did not fair too well.  I kind of overloaded it.  What is not visible int he picture is that there is an intake manifold, a water pump and an oil pump at the bottom of the cart.  The HP exhaust manifolds are off a 68=69 B Body I think, but 2 independent sources assure me that they will work in my car.  I can fix and reinforce my cart before the next swap meet I think.

anlauto

If you're going to be ordering any type of aftermarket exhaust like TTI or even Accurate LTD, you'll have to inform them which manifolds you're using. I believe the main difference is in the flange arrangement,  :thinking: but yes, they can be used on your E Body.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

One of them is clocked differently. I can't remember but it seems to me the right one has the output flange clocked differently than the 70 manifolds, the other side will work with no modification to the head pipe.
Sheldon

69BFan

Glad that the trip worked out for you.  In the seven years that we have been selling at the show, this was the largest crowd that I have seen at the event.  From 9:30 to 1:30, the place was packed.  Sales were very good and I am sure that some customers walked off as we could not get to everyone. 

The new owners of Indy Cylinder Head show was very gracious and seem to be focused on taking care of the vendors and spectators.  I believe that it will extend over into the actual engine offerings from Indy and will be well received by the Mopar buyers.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.