Main Menu

local show LONGISLAND MOPARS

Started by realn96, November 26, 2017, 09:04:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

realn96

I don't do car show other then Carlisle. But this one was only 20 minutes from me so I went. Wow a lot of nice cars there. When I left they where up to 7 wing cars. The 71 cuda was my favorite , didn't get to meet the owner.then second was this real hemi challenger!

realn96

another

VCODE

Wish I met you, I was there with my Challenger Vert. The 71 Cuda is my friend and the 62 Maxwedge. I know the owner of Hemi Challenger and 440-6 Challenger. I sold the FK5 Challenger to a Friend. The AAR was the car I found his TA engine for him this week
Bob

fc7cuda

Love the max wedge, any more pics?

I think there's a guy there in LI with a Hemicuda, EW1.

VCODE

Quote from: fc7cuda on November 26, 2017, 02:20:32 PM
Love the max wedge, any more pics?

I think there's a guy there in LI with a Hemicuda, EW1.

62 Max

Roadman

Quote from: VCODE on November 26, 2017, 02:18:09 PM
Wish I met you, I was there with my Challenger Vert. The 71 Cuda is my friend and the 62 Maxwedge. I know the owner of Hemi Challenger and 440-6 Challenger. I sold the FK5 Challenger to a Friend. The AAR was the car I found his TA engine for him this week
Bob
If you get some stickers, put them on your guys cars, then when a member see's it at a show, he will try to track ya down.    :alan2cents: 

anlauto

Is this Long Island NY ?  How is it you guys are still having nice weather ? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

realn96

Great show. I will add more pictures tomorrow. Bob I went by your car at least 5 times and never found you. I knew it was your car you gave me a heads up and I wanted to meet you but no one was by your car Everytime and I asked a few people and never found the owner.anyway. Alan it was windy and a little cold 45ish but windy. That 71 cuda was beautiful so nice. Where is he from? I couldn't find him either.

VCODE

Quote from: anlauto on November 26, 2017, 04:24:50 PM
Is this Long Island NY ?  How is it you guys are still having nice weather ? :huh:

Yes Alan LI NY They have this show every year. The weather was windy and cold but this show always gets a good turn out.
No snow yet so no salt on the streets. 
Bob

anlauto

Quote from: VCODE on November 27, 2017, 09:29:32 AM
Quote from: anlauto on November 26, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

Yes Alan LI NY They have this show every year. The weather was windy and cold but this show always gets a good turn out.
No snow yet so no salt on the streets. 
Bob

Wow...you guys are lucky, most people have their cars tucked away already...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

VCODE

Quote from: realn96 on November 26, 2017, 04:51:50 PM
Great show. I will add more pictures tomorrow. Bob I went by your car at least 5 times and never found you. I knew it was your car you gave me a heads up and I wanted to meet you but no one was by your car Everytime and I asked a few people and never found the owner.anyway. Alan it was windy and a little cold 45ish but windy. That 71 cuda was beautiful so nice. Where is he from? I couldn't find him either.

Hi Tom, Sorry about that. You took my picture. Look in your Hemi Challenger Picture. You can't see me but I am in the picture the guy far left with my arm up on hood. 71 Cuda,He is from LI
Bob

realn96

Quote from: Roadman on November 26, 2017, 03:47:56 PM
Quote from: VCODE on November 26, 2017, 02:18:09 PM
Bob
If you get some stickers, put them on your guys cars, then when a member see's it at a show, he will try to track ya down.    :alan2cents:
[/quote

Il just ordered them!   :iagree:

realn96

That's funny Bob, I took a picture of you and didn't even know it was you!
We will run into each other one of theses days!!Nice Challenger BTW!
A few more pictures!!
I  really liked that 2018 Challenger in F8 green. They just came out with that color and right after he pulled in a new Charger pulled in same color!
67 barracuda was a factory 383 4spd!
70 gtx was beyond beautiful!

Wayno56

Dang i would of loved to go to that show, my daughter was playing a soccer tournament this weekend on LI. Where exactly on long Island is it?

realn96

Quote from: Wayno56 on November 27, 2017, 02:20:43 PM
Dang i would of loved to go to that show, my daughter was playing a soccer tournament this weekend on LI. Where exactly on long Island is it?

Farmingdale Hooters! exit 49 on the LIE south about a mile!