Main Menu

Mecum Auction Portland, OR - June 16th & 17th

Started by Cuda Cody, June 14, 2017, 11:56:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

The Mecum Auction will be in Portland, OR on June 16th & 17th 2017.  I'll be swinging in there to check out the cars.  If you see a guy in an E-Bodies.org hat and jacket come over and say hi!

https://www.mecum.com/auctions/portland-2017/

Cuda Cody

I'm going to give it a look over.  Excited to see it up close.  Not many E-Bodies this year.  Last year there was a lot.

Quote from: fc7cuda on June 15, 2017, 07:46:37 AM
i like this one.  :banana:

https://www.mecum.com/lots/PJ0617-288209/1970-plymouth-aar-cuda/

J-Code Jeni

I'm looking forward to seeing Mecum live!  :D

Cuda Cody

Only 2 E-Bodies at Mecum this year.  Lots of other cool Mopars, but the crowd seemed small.  It was only Friday and the big cars are all set to go tomorrow.  Here's some of the cars I seen at Mecum.

Cuda Cody

More photos

J-Code Jeni

It was neat to see the whole production!   :twothumbsup:

To make it worth everyone's effort, I sure hope they get a bigger crowd tomorrow.

I snapped one of @Cuda Cody checking out the AAR.  :D

Cuda Cody

The 1993 Viper is brand new with less then 60 miles on it.

6bblgt

750-h2

That FM3 V code Runner must be Harold Sulivan's . Original Canadian car, I am surprised to see he is selling it. 

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

The FM3 V-code was from around here in Portland.  Not sure where they got it, but I know them from Facebook.  Can't say for sure if it's a real FM3 car though.

Quote from: 750-h2 on June 17, 2017, 05:57:57 AM
That FM3 V code Runner must be Harold Sulivan's . Original Canadian car, I am surprised to see he is selling it.

JH27N0B

I can't believe that AAR sold for $81K at the auction!
Don't get me wrong, I'm an FK5 fan, but from the pictures I could see a ton of incorrect details under the hood.  Looked like a GM F body space saver in the trunk too.
I don't like to be the guy nitpicking a car, but for nearly 90K after adding mecums buyers premium, that car should be near concours quality.
That F6 '69 roadrunner brought big money too at $62,500.

Cuda Cody

I looked that AAR over real good and yes there was a lot of things that I would have liked to see fixed or more correct.  But it's a 4 speed six pack and prices on good mopars were strong today.  Plus there was only 1 other E-Body that was heavily modified so the selection of cars was next to none if you wanted an E-Body.

750-h2

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 17, 2017, 08:27:53 AM
The FM3 V-code was from around here in Portland.  Not sure where they got it, but I know them from Facebook.  Can't say for sure if it's a real FM3 car though.

Quote from: 750-h2 on June 17, 2017, 05:57:57 AM

Checked the auction site and that V code had Oregon plates. Harold Sulivan lives in Michigan and his is a real FM3 car and believed to be a 1 of 1 car.