Main Menu

Midwest Mopars in the Park May 29 - 31, 2020 SHOW CANCELLED

Started by BFM_Cuda, February 25, 2020, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BFM_Cuda

dodj

Well that sux!!!

Probably the right thing to do...but....I was hoping....this $h!t would be over by then... :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

R/T's 4 R/P

Does it look like MitP will happen this year? What is the group thinking up there?
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

Spikedog08

The governor here in Michigan is saying that now that Biden is president, every thing should open up very soon . . I'm hopeful for a good car show season. Also want the boarder to Canada to open as I want to go to the Canada show this year . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JH27N0B

Same here, you can see things changing in real time here in Illinois.  By Friday they opened up restaurants and bars, I think they said limited to 25% capacity, but Saturday evening when I was driving around parking lots at restaurants looked jam packed.  I'd predict by spring the narrative will have shifted from "stay home, you are all going to die!" to "pandemic?  What pandemic, get out and spend money!"  I expect all shows that weren't permanently killed off by events of 2020 will be back this year.  :alan2cents:
Just today I got a postcard in the mail for the Indy Cylinder Head swap meet in March.

dodj

If the border is open by then I will be at Mopars in the Park.  :bigthumb:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on January 25, 2021, 01:05:58 PM

I don't think you'll see the borders open this year....maybe in the Fall :'(

If anything they need to stop all flights in and out of our country as well...that's just crazy what's going on now. :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on January 25, 2021, 01:14:25 PM

I'm hoping things get better and the border opens. Like you I don't really expect it, but, gotta be positive.

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on January 25, 2021, 08:18:21 AM
Does it look like MitP will happen this year? What is the group thinking up there?

Looks like it may happen, they have a date scheduled and registration is open.   https://www.moparsinthepark.com/

6bblgt

someone  :thinking: @Cuda Cody  should edit the first title of this thread to show the 2020 date

every time it pops to the top - I think the title refers to this years show  :idea:

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: 6bblgt on March 02, 2021, 07:25:50 PM
someone  :thinking: @Cuda Cody  should edit the first title of this thread to show the 2020 date

every time it pops to the top - I think the title refers to this years show  :idea:

As original poster, I changed it in the first post, but it didn't change on the main page. I was thinking the same thing...

gzig5

Quote from: anlauto on January 25, 2021, 01:14:25 PM

If anything they need to stop all flights in and out of our country as well...that's just crazy what's going on now. :o

I don't know.  Our Southern border seems to be open, why not the Northern one?

JS29