Main Menu

Mopar Alley Car Show

Started by Topcat, April 09, 2017, 07:30:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Topcat

Mopar Alley Car Show. June 11th 2017. De Anza College, Cupertino, CA.

Cuda Cody

Tried to find a website or flyer to post, but didn't see anything.  I think this is their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/MoparAlley/

Has anyone been to the show in the past?  How's the turn out?

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 09, 2017, 07:51:33 PM
Tried to find a website or flyer to post, but didn't see anything.  I think this is their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/MoparAlley/

Has anyone been to the show in the past?  How's the turn out?

Found it.
[facebook]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211076007647934&set=p.10211076007647934&type=3&theater[/facebook]

71GranCoupe

BTT

This is getting closer and I may try and make it on the way back to Washington.  :cheers:

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

1 Wild R/T

Looks like a few of us will be there....

Edit by Cuda Cody: The photo flipper!

72hemi

It's a great show, usually over 300 cars attend. I will be there, but won't be showing a car this year due to having to take the Viper to the body shop that weekend in Sonoma County and not having time to get back to the house to grab the Challenger.
Life's too short to drive boring cars

Topcat

I'll be there around 9am today.
Wearing E bodies.org hat written on the back.

Say hello if you bump into me.   :wave:

1 Wild R/T

We showed up around 9, met lots of Friends, people I've known for years & some I've only known through the internet..... Really good turn out lots of vintage muscle cars & people...
We had responsibilities back home that required us the leave early so most of the group rolled out around 1:30....  Around 3:30 got a text from Cuda Dad & Cuda Mom..... AKA Mike & Andria.... Apparently in spite of all the awesome cars that showed up people felt ours were worthy of recognition.....

Edit by Cuda Cody: The photo flipper.

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Topcat

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 11, 2017, 06:02:22 PM
We showed up around 9, met lots of Friends, people I've known for years & some I've only known through the internet..... Really good turn out lots of vintage muscle cars & people...
We had responsibilities back home that required us the leave early so most of the group rolled out around 1:30....  Around 3:30 got a text from Cuda Dad & Cuda Mom..... AKA Mike & Andria.... Apparently in spite of all the awesome cars that showed up people felt ours were worthy of recognition.....

Congrats!

Your car looked amazing.   :1place:

One of the few I ever see with cruise control.

1 Wild R/T

FWIW I really don't come out for trophies, I's rather they give them to a young enthusiast who'll be thrilled to receive recognition...  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it but through the years I've gotten enough awards, I'd much rather see a young gun get the awards..

It was nice getting to meet you Mike, we should have jumped in a car & gone to have a look at your Cuda, see if we could have figured anything out... All to often a second set of hands and/or eyes can be a big help...

Cuda Cody

:congrats:  Nicely done!  Congratulations.  Well deserved.   :yes:   :1place:

Topcat

Quote from: HP_Cuda on May 19, 2017, 07:32:07 PM
:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

Wish you could've made it today to the show.

Work took you away.  ::)

HP_Cuda

I'm going to try for the Saratoga show coming up.

You interested?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200