Main Menu

Mopar events for 2018 Calendar

Started by Rev-It-Up, September 28, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

Hey guys!  I would like to come up with a good list of Mopar Shows to be put in the 2018 EBO Calendar.  I have a short list started below, but would like your help.  Please post large events you think should be included...not small local events.  Thanks for your help!

• Midwest Mopars in the Park, June 1-3, 2018, Dakota County Fair Grounds, Farmington, MN
  • Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, July 13-15, 2018, Carlisle, PA

• Mopar Nationals, August 10-12, 2018, Columbus, OH

• Moparfest, August 18-19, 2018, New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada

Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Spring Fling and Fall Fling are big events, but they do not announce the dates until a few months before the event.  I think Spring Fling will be announced next month.  It's normally in April.  Maybe @autoxcuda  will let us know as soon as he finds out so we can at least get Spring Fling in the calendar.

dodj

Mopars in the Park. June 1-3 2018 Dakota county fairgrounds in Farmington. Just south of the twin cities.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: dodj on September 28, 2017, 09:25:33 AM
Mopars in the Park. June 1-3 2018 Dakota county fairgrounds in Farmington. Just south of the twin cities.

Thanks Dodj!  I put it on the list.  :thankyou:
Rev-It-Up

ViperMan

How many more Chrysler products do I have to own until I can just start hosting my own car show...?  :)

"Mopars at ViperMan Land" - kinda has a ring, doesn't it, @Spikedog08?!?!   :haha:

Spikedog08

Quote from: ViperMan on September 28, 2017, 10:39:37 AM
How many more Chrysler products do I have to own until I can just start hosting my own car show...?  :)

"Mopars at ViperMan Land" - kinda has a ring, doesn't it, @Spikedog08?!?!   :haha:

You're gonna need a bigger yard!   :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

Lake Erie Tri-State Mopar (or L.E.T.S. Mopar)
June 3, 2018
Albion, PA
http://www.letsmc.com/

erik70rt

29th Annual Father's Day Mopar Show

Presented by the Slate Belt Mighty Mopars

At Reagle Dodge in Pen Argyl, PA

June 17, 2018
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Cuda Cody

The Woodburn Drag Strip All Mopar show and race is a good one, but I don't think they have their date for 2018 set yet.  It's normally in Aug.  I'll see what I can find.

wldgtx

Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race
Mid Michigan Motorplex
September 14 and 15

This may be the greatest drag racing event I have ever been to.  Tons of Mopars make this event!

This is NOT a F.A.S.T competition this is a true Pure Stock competition.
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

303 Mopar

303 Mopar

20th Annual Colorado Mopar Show Littleton, CO - Aug 11

J-Code Jeni

Good one @303 Mopar  :haha:

Sun Bust All Mopar Show & Swap is August 19, 2018 in Graham, Washington

69BFan

Although it is not an actual car show, the Indy Cylinder head show which is usually the first weekend in March is a large swap meet of various Mopar restoration pieces, race parts, NOS and used parts.  A two day show not counting Friday as a setup day, but Friday and Saturday are jamb packed with all of the major vendors that you will find at the other major shows.
The Don Garlits show in Ocala, Fl. is a regional show that has drawn cars and people from the East of the Mississippi for years.  This year and going forwards, the show is scheduled the second weekend in November and is no longer being held at Don's museum. 
Two other shows worth mentioning is the Farmington, NC. show the second weekend of May.  The show this past year was scheduled up against a similar show in Chattanooga, TN.  The Farmington show is known for its drag racing and swap meet.  The Chattanooga show is trying to rekindle what was a Mopar Muscle Club International event from years ago.  Still waiting to get a confirmation on both events as going against each other on the same weekend is taking away from each other.
Thanks for your efforts.  Already putting things in place for the next year show schedule.  Leaving this Monday for the Hershey AACA show.  Not a Mopar Muscle type of show, but an unbelievable collection of cars and parts from all over the world.  All car people should see it at least once.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Jay Bee