Main Menu

Mopar meet KY in Sept

Started by Chryco Psycho, August 01, 2020, 03:29:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71340RT

4 hour drive for me so I'm going if it's not cancelled.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

captcolour

Chryco Psycho

Timmy C

About the same distance as going to the Nats for me.  Hope this show is a huge hit.  Will travel to Kentucky instead of Ohio every year.  Not knocking the Nats since it is the biggest show near me, but National Trail has been showing its age and I think the people that put on the show do a poor job.  I started going to the Nats the first year in Indy and haven't missed a year since.

CudaMoparRay

Seems to be a heck of a good agenda.
Although maybe not good enough for these times.

HITTER23

About 4 ish hours for me, but im having swap meet withdrawls, i havent seen a parts booth since Indy so im going...

69BFan

For those who are looking to attend this event, be aware that all of the activities are limited to preregistered entrants.  There is a cut-off date for registration and you will not be able to drive up and register at the gate.  The FM3 Marketing Group is promoting the show and everything goes through them.  This will be the first ever swap meet that the group has worked with in the eleven years of promoting shows.  They have been very receptive to input and are looking to turn this into an event of a National caliber.  Unfortunately, Covid has impacted the show as it has other events and thus the reason for preregistration only and controlling the number of entrants to the event so as to meet the guide lines as mandated by the state of Kentucky and the Bowling Green Facility.

Hopefully the show will be able to draw a nice selection of cars to fill the various activities.  As with any event, there will be some growing pains.  We all need to try to support these shows and recognize that things will be slightly different due to Covid.  It will be good in that with a reduced participation level, that  areas of concern can be dealt with and improved upon going into 2021.

Hope to see some of you guys there.  We will be bringing an assortment of our reproduction parts, so if your needing anything in particular, drop me a message. 
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

340sport

I'll be there.  9 hr drive.... :ohyeah:

hrtbkr

Oldschool

70rag383

Canada - US border still closed until at least Sep 21.  :thumbdown:

RzeroB

Quote from: 69BFan on September 02, 2020, 07:07:05 PM
For those who are looking to attend this event, be aware that all of the activities are limited to preregistered entrants.  There is a cut-off date for registration and you will not be able to drive up and register at the gate. 

Hope to see some of you guys there.  We will be bringing an assortment of our reproduction parts, so if your needing anything in particular, drop me a message.

This doesn't apply if you plan on only being a spectator ... does it??  :thinking:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

69BFan

I am thinking that the event participation preregistration is being required for the events like the auto cross, dyno runs, country side cruise and swap meet.  I am not sure if they are requiring all of the drag racing and show cars to be limited to preregistration only.  I cannot see them requiring the spectators to being preregistered.  I would suggest reaching out to the FM3 Marketing group listed on the show flyer to get a confirmation for the general admission questions.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

HITTER23

This is looking like it'll happen !  Now hopefully the weather co operates. Does anyone plan on setting up in the swap meet?