Main Menu

Mopar Shootout Sacramento: September 26th

Started by Topcat, June 01, 2020, 09:09:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Topcat

7212Mopar

Looks like it is still on next Saturday. Who is planning to go?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

e_body70

I plan on going, and plan on meeting up with a few others with their classic Mopar's and drive up to the event as a group. 

tparker

I'll try and be there. Day after the wife's BDay so we will see.

7212Mopar

Anyone plan to go down the track?

I probably be heading out around mid morning and take a leisurely drive up to Sac with my son. This may well be the only Mopar gathering this year in NorCal. See you guys at the track.

e_body70

Quote from: 7212Mopar on September 20, 2020, 11:49:50 AM
Anyone plan to go down the track?

I probably be heading out around mid morning and take a leisurely drive up to Sac with my son. This may well be the only Mopar gathering this year in NorCal. See you guys at the track.

A few from my group driving up will be hitting the track:

1. '70 Roadrunner
2. '69 Roadrunner
3. '70 Duster Gen 3 392 Hemi swapped

And possibly more....

Matt13

floorit426

Sac's website still shows it's scheduled and they list their covid 19 rules. So I think so.

Fish Tale

So this event will have a swap meet, car show, and drags all on Saturday @ 8 am and only Saturday, correct?  Friday night I guess its just test and tune? 

Sorry, just hard to believe something like this is actually going to happen...

7212Mopar

I just received an email from Sacramento Raceway about the Saturday Mopar Shootout. So it is ON my friends. Enjoy and stay safe. They require face mask and social distancing so don't leave your face mask at home. I am going to put a sticker on the steering wheel to remind myself.

Fish Tale

I'm not able to take a car to show/race so does anyone know if you have to buy tickets to just see the car show, swap meet, and just sit in the stands?  I looked on the tickets website and didn't see anything other than pit admission tickets.

floorit426

Pit admission will give you access to everything.

Matt13

Quote from: floorit426 on September 24, 2020, 06:34:38 AM
Pit admission will give you access to everything.
What if you just want car show/swap meet admission?

7212Mopar

Looks like lowest Entry cost is $15 advance and $20 at the gate for spectators. Free if you are 11 and under.