Mopar Show Cullman, AL

Started by Pentastarnut, June 08, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Pentastarnut

MOPARS AT THE DEPOT, JUNE 9, 2018
Cullman, Alabama 35055
For more info contact Brenda AT 256-590-2949
Date:   Saturday, June 9, 2018

usually just under 100 cars with a vendor section, door prizes and we ( Big Easy Mopar ) cook cajun food. join us if you can  8)

Bullitt-

I might just see ya there   :wave:   Gonna punch up Alan & see if he want's ta go. 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Brads70

Quote from: Bullitt- on June 08, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
I might just see ya there   :wave:   Gonna punch up Alan & see if he want's ta go.

Say hello to him for me/us and tell him to get his butt on here!

cuda hunter

Quote from: Bullitt- on June 08, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

That would be great.  Been a few years since I last spoke with Al.    Hope he's doing alright.
Please take some pics of the awesome cars from that area! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Bullitt-

I have spies on the scene as we speak.... ebodie.org folks already slipped into town .

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Bullitt-

Made the show .... Alan's not the type to stand still long.... Say's hey Brad & Josh

Bullitt-

Met the Pentastarnut .. His Chally was Looking Fine..... E-bodies aplenty

Bullitt-

One More & B-bodies galore

Brads70

Looks like a great show! Good to see Alan again too!  :slapme5:

Bullitt-

just a few more.....  Was a good turnout of mostly excellent examples 

Chryco Psycho

Bullitt-

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 09, 2018, 06:33:55 PM
Cool Show
Hey Al  :wave:

@Chryco Psycho  give him a call when you have a spare couple of hours  :yes:

cuda hunter

Yal sure have a lotta cool cars out in your neck of the woods. 

I've been meaning to give Al a call.  He has some family that wants to come out to Colorado for some hunting and I offered to kind of friendly "guide" them to some elk.  Wonder if they are gonna do that. 

Did Al have anything in the show?  The dart? 

Which one is yours? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Bullitt-

Indeed @cuda hunter the relatively small show had  many very nice pieces in the field..
The Louisiana contingent was well represented and I saw tags from Tennessee as well.
Alan & I were not participants, only attendees. My '73 is lanquishing in the same state it was almost 8-yrs ago.. Alan's Racin Dart is about ready to hit the track again with a new Bigger & Better Big Block that I believe he is converting to run Methanol. 
  Do make time to give him a call, it would mean the world to him to hear from you guys.  :andyangel:

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Man I missed it,  had drill this weekend. Do they do this show every year? I am new to the area so not sure of the car shows they have.