Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada.   :bradsthumb:   Canada's LARGEST all Mopar Show!!!!

http://moparfest.com/

jimynick

Yep, Blown Motor, Ebodycopper, CudaJas, 4Cruzin and I all made it there last year and the weather was great. There were about 1600 cars. Jas geared it up so we could park together and, as promised, I brought the beer, but there weren't many members whistles to wet. Hope to be there this year again, so "y'all come, hear?"  :drinkingbud:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

Can't wait to see some photos of the event this year.   :drinkingbud:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on March 25, 2017, 06:10:18 AM
What am I chop liver ? :bye:

You're to busy sellng parts to come hang with the group . . . I think one of these years you forget about the parts and just chill with the group.  Either the Canada show or Carlisle . . .  :grouphug:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cordodge

I am going to try and make it with the car this year but it's a long shot.

Great show though

Bruce

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 25, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

You're to busy sellng parts to come hang with the group . . . I think one of these years you forget about the parts and just chill with the group.  Either the Canada show or Carlisle . . .  :grouphug:

Not bringing parts to sell to Moparfest this year....I plan to sell everything at Spring Fling. :bigmoney:

Carlisle is a business trip for me, I have three vending spots to park my butt in, but I'm not bringing parts to sell...well not many anyways...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

That's Ok Alan , I'll still drink a can of Coke with ya..... they forgot me too!  :crying:

:rofl:

Cudajason

Always a good show.  Lots of Cars to see, the members who do show up, Allan included, are some of the best folks to hang out with.

@Brads70 you need to bring the car this year!!!

The wife and I plan to be there again this year!

If you want, I can try an save some parking spots for you guys!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

jimynick

Hell no Alan, but I was talking about cars and I SHOULD'VE mentioned not only you, but Tim as well and Brad was already gone by the time I got there. My brain is slowly turning to mush I think some days. Sorry mates!  :bigthumb:

Cudajason

Hey guys...the wife and I were just chatting about Moparfest this year, and she had a great idea, it happens from time to time.   :1place:

As you know, a few of us have tried to put together a group meet for several years and we have had limited success. I think pone of the problems is that we have not had any dedicated meeting space.

What do you guys think of having a dedicated tent in the group parking area. 

I was thinking that I could register two cars this year (hell I own three Mopars) and instead of bringing the second car, we will use that space for a tent (same tent I have used for the past few years, nothing special but some shade for the hopefully hot days).  We can park our cars on either side of the tent  instead of the car half in the tent.  That should give us some space to move around etc.

We may get some push back from the organizers but I could email them and ask for permission first. 

Might help us get the existing members together!

So what do you think!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

It's worth a try Jason. I'm sure we can all chip in on the registration cost.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

1 Wild R/T

My suggestion if your bringing a tent get four of those screw in dog anchors & secure the tent so it doesn't go flying... They are $4 each at home depot...

Jay Bee

I guess I don't count either, probably because I left my car at home and just spectated. The "Chopped Liver" group is growing.

jimynick

OMG- as the 15 yr old girls all say- Let me say it here and now, there was NO intent to leave anybody out of this discussion and, speaking for myself, I'd love it if we could get a group site this year. Jas, I've got a 10'X20' shelter that I'd be glad to bring if that'd help. My sons are talking about bringing their homemade GLH Horizon as well since we finally got the little SOB painted! That's a whole story in itself. I'll also bring a few pints on ice since it's important to be properly "hydrated" don't you think? LOL  Does anyone know if there's any prohibition (this IS Canada after all) against our having a BBQ so we could do some dogs and burgers?  :thinking: