Main Menu

Moparfest details

Started by blown motor, June 25, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I talked to Michelle today at Moparfest. They missed getting Diamond 1 on the group tags. Group parking is blue tags so just go to Diamond 1 and we will be in the usual spot to the left after you enter the diamond. Anyone with a green tag, @Jay Bee , can park there also, just tell the guy at the diamond entrance.
Please let me know if you are parking with us and which days. I want to get in there Friday evening and stake out our spots so I need to know how many.
@jimynick @benlavigne @Cudajason @Plumcrazy72 @ebodycopper @JonnyMagnum @mccannix @Brads70 @750-h2 @72 Challenger @A.Gramz @Cdnchallenger  @boydsdodge @Car-nutt @RJChallenger @700 AKN @BS27R1B @cordodge @cj @tellis @Spikedog08 @Dakota et al
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

72 Challenger

Unfortunately I am not going to make Mopar Fest this year, I will be slightly north of there dipping my feet in the Arctic Ocean.

I do plan on being there in 2020!
Someday I will have a J0b.

JonnyMagnum

I'll be there Saturday.   But I won't be parking with you guys. I'll come over and visit you guys.   My buddy used to go all the time there with his dad and his Superbee.    His dad passed away not too long ago.  He wants to still take the Superbee there. So I said I'll go with him and park right by him.   So hopefully the weathers nice!

A.Gramz

I won't be there with a car.  :'(  Trying to make it as a spectator tho.  All depends how busy at work I am.    I haven't been able to do anything on the car in months.  It's been so long that the sandblasted k and diff are starting to rust again

750-h2

Spectator only for me. I'm looking forward to stopping at the tent for visit! :wave:

anlauto

I feel so honored to be NOT included...  :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I don't have a car to show, but I'll always stop by to tell you guys what's "wrong" with your cars.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Sunday only Murray, save me a spot please. I'll be with the Niagara group on Saturday.

cordodge

I'm 95% sure I'll be there.

Brads70

The wife starts her holidays that weekend so we have plans to tour around the southern US ....  :sorry:

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on June 25, 2019, 12:40:06 PM

I don't have a car to show, but I'll always stop by to tell you guys what's "wrong" with your cars.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well I thought of you but I figured you'd be vending. It's the thought that counts.  :pokeeye:

Car-nutt

Sorry, that weekend I'm at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit.

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on June 25, 2019, 03:52:53 PM

Well I thought of you but I figured you'd be vending. It's the thought that counts.  :pokeeye:

This year we're having a 90th birthday party for my Mom on that weekend, so not sure how many hours I'll be there, but I will be there all three days for sure !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

I'll be there hopefully on Saturday, but I'm not sure about Sunday, Murray.  :cheers: How are we set for tents? I've got a 10X10 I could bring if needed. Do we have a banner to fly? Food, booze, coolers? Bring your own chair would likely be a good idea as well, eh?
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Knew we could count on you  :thumbdown:

blown motor

Quote from: jimynick on June 26, 2019, 09:18:04 PM
I'll be there hopefully on Saturday, but I'm not sure about Sunday, Murray.  :cheers: How are we set for tents? I've got a 10X10 I could bring if needed. Do we have a banner to fly? Food, booze, coolers? Bring your own chair would likely be a good idea as well, eh?

You and Jason both have 10x10 and I have 12x12. Jason has banner. No food plan at this time.