Main Menu

Mopars at ROAD AMERICA

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, July 14, 2021, 06:40:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

Brads70

That looks like fun! You should go! If you do take some pictures please!  :wave:

JH27N0B

This coming weekend is the vintage races, and I've heard the Trans Am E bodies will be there.
I even heard the "second" Challenger team car is going to be there.  Another team was building a Challenger but it never got finished is the story I recall, so just the 76 and 77 cars were in that season.  The unfinished car recently got restored and I heard it will attend.

jordan

I love going to this race event.  I thought I would pass this year since I will be at the tracks 3 out of the next 5 weekends racing motorcycle.  But knowing the TA cars will be there may make me change my mind and head up for Sunday's races.  Going for the entire weekend is the best. Friday evening all of the race cars are street driven about 5 miles into downtown Elkhart Lake for the race car concours show.  Then driven back before it gets dark.  Saturday after the races are finished, there is the street car concours show in downtown.  Super cool vibes.  Great party and food and just great people showing off their cars to crowds of supreme auto worshippers.  I have tickets to a actual live music concert on Saturday night preventing me from trying to make the entire weekend.  If you have never seen a CanAm car at full rip, you are missing out!!!
"Don't brake until you see God!"

MOPAR MITCH

I'll be at RA this Sunday... my favorite summer race event... Historic Vintage!!!!