Main Menu

Mopars in May - Ontario California

Started by JunkYardFind, February 25, 2021, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JunkYardFind

We will have a vendor booth at the Mopars in May show! Come say hello! We have done this show a couple times and it's always great. Here is all the info... https://www.junkyardfind.com/show_fliers/may_mopars.pdf

What: Mopars in May Car Show
When: May 23, 2021 - Vendor Gates 7am to 10am - Show Car Gates 7am to 10am - Public Access 8am
Where: Southwest Carpenters Training Center, 3250 Shelby Street, Ontario, CA 91764
Why: Swap Meet, Vendors, Food & Refreshments, Vehicle Judging, 50" 4K HDTV raffle, Grass Parking and MOPARS !

Let the shows start rolling my friends! Gonna be a BUSY car show season this year, even without some of the majors!

www.JunkYardFind.com What's In YOUR Garage ?

autoxcuda

I know at least a few buddies that are bringing a trailer load of mopar parts.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

MoparLeo

:bigthumb: I will be there as well. We " Inland Mopar's" are the club putting on the show.
We relocated the show from the California School for the Deaf , CSDF, in Riverside. 
Bring your hinge cores to drop off for rebuilding. Will have a few completed sets depending on core availability.
Get your kids out to the shows, they are our future.

https://inlandmopars.org/current-events/mopars-in-may/
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Ns1aar

anlauto

I can't believe you guys can have outdoor events...we're still in lock down...Toronto just cancelled ALL outdoor events until July 1st 2021 :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JunkYardFind

JunkYardFind

@anlauto
I pretty surprised too! This is the earliest show I know of this year. Spring Fling...a BIG mopar show here in April unfortunately is canceled. Hopefully from May onward we will get more shows coming.

JunkYardFind

Just a quick bump on this post...the show is coming up soon  :banana:

Purepony

Hmm
Great now that I got my rear molding there's vendors  :stop:

I might go we'll see

7E-Bodies

@anlauto it looks like Canadian Chris Sky needs to be brought in. The guy is an animal patriot.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

tparker

Ooooh, can't wait. Will be there with a couple handful of parts CHEAP. Hopefully I can buy the last few things i need:) see you all in a couple weeks

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

I'll be there, I'm an "Inland Mopars" member also. I don't live very far away in Riverside. I was set to go the "Spring Fling" in Van Nuys this year, and then cancelled. I'm ready for this one, and since SoCal has lifted a good portion of Covid restrictions a lot of shows and cruises have kicked back up again. If any of you can be there, be there. Thanks,   Al

autoxcuda

Bunch of CPW club members are coming.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

CudaMoparRay

I'll be attending also more than likely going with Al and buddies  :haha: since we are both in Riverside.  :banana: